Friday, December 4, 2009

Love and Affection


f. fuifui j.

-i doubt you'll ever read this but i love you.

-you are one of my best friends, my mentor, and my brother.


i was cleaning out my clutter today and found all of these letters from joel.

[joel is my ex boyfriend of two years who cheated on me and smooooshed my heart]

i almost started crying when in the midst of all these letters i found my graduation letter from j.r.

this letter said things like,

"But, overall, what I remember most is our hug in the Stater Brother's parking lot before you went off to RYLA. It was then I knew you were going to change the world. I knew you were ready to be the wonderful, gorgeous, and graceful young woman God intended for you to be."


it is the moments like this when i realize that God has a plan and we are all in his hands.

he wouldn't give you a struggle that he knew you couldnt overcome.

and he gave me j.r.

who has been one of the most influential people in my life.